Broker Carrier Agreement
8601 S. US HWY 85 BUCKEYE, AZ 85326
TEL 602-249-5501 FAX: 866-233-9417
BROKER CARRIER AGREEMENT
This agreement is entered into between VALUE LOGISTICS, a licensed PROPERTY BROKER, hereinafter referred to as BROKER and ____________ hereinafter to as CARRIER.
Whereas BROKER is a licensed Broker of general commodities and is engaged in the business of negotiating and conducting the transportation of commodities in Interstate commerce over public highways; and Whereas. CARRIER is engaged in Commerce, transporting commodities as a Contract Carrier with authority issued by ICC Now, therefore, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises hereinafter set forth, the parties agree as follows.
The terns of this contract shall be continuous, subject to the conditions that it may be terminated by either party upon thirty day notice of termination, deemed to have been given as of the date mailed.
- The carrier agrees under this agreement to transport goods between point authorized to serve at a mutually agreed upon price negotiated on a per shipment basis by both parties.
- The Broker shall pay the CARRIER of El-vices rendered upon receipt of the ORIGINAL BILL of LADING, signed by the consignee, together with the invoice of the agreed upon rate. Broker not responsible for fines, pallets, damage or shortage to [right
- Broker agrees to perform all billing, involving and collection service with the respect to whose property is transported by CARRIER pursuant to this agreement.
- CARRIER shall indemnify and hold harmless BROKER, and CARRIER shall be liable for all loss damage or liability caused by the transportation of the property arranged by the BROKER while being transported by the CARRIER. The forgoing provisions are to be applied solely with the respect to the allocation of liability between CARRIER and BROKER, and shall not be deemed to affect any rights or defenses which either of them has against the other party.
- The CARRIER shall utilize equipment which meets and complies with all applicable standards of the UT) DAT and all federal safety regulations.
- CARRIER AGREES NOT TO SOLICIT ON A DIRECT BASIS, BUSINESS WHICH WAS INTRODUCED BY BROKER.
- It is mutually understood and agreed that the relationship of CARRIER to BROKER here under is and shall remain that of an independent contractor, that neither party is authorized to act for in any manner represent itself as an agent of the other or to enter into any agreement of or on behalf of the other party.
- This contract may not be assigned by either party hereto without the prior consent of the other party.
- In any event Broker is not paid by Shipper; Broker is not liable to Carrier.
This contract contains the entire contract between the parties and no amendments or additions hereto can be made except by written instrument executed by both parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused the Contract to be executed this day of 2016.